The machine base is manufactured of one piece close grained graded cast iron. Box type design, heavily reinforced with ribs, provides high rigidity and stability.
- V & Flat guide ways precisely hand scrapped for Cross (X-Axis) & Table slides (Z-Axis) with turcite coating which gives stick slip free movement
- Excellent vibrations damping and high positioning accuracy, which insures better lubrications and longer life of guide ways.
- The X-Axis can be equipped with linear measuring system, depending upon requirements (Optional).
- Dead Centres as standard, live cum dead centres as optional
- Easy belt tensioning arrangement.
- Special arrangements provided in front to avoid entry of coolant inside work head.
- Cartridge type grinding wheel spindle operating at 45 m/s cutting speed & with precision anti friction bearings. Constant Cutting Speed of grinding wheel though variable speed drive (Optional)
- Robust wheel head with anti friction bearings is maintenance free has good thermal stability.
- Rigid design and facility for adjusting Tail stock quill clearance.
- Hydraulic actuation (Optional)
Automatic In-Process Guage
IPG automatically and continuously measures the diameter being ground and compares the actual size to pre-set values. Confirming the diameter to the accurate dimension.
Detects the end face position on work piece, reduces idle time and ensure safety.
Dynamic Balancing System
Dynamically compensates the imbalance of grinding wheel. Balancing system improve the surface finish and geometry of the work piece.
Gap Eliminator / Crash Control
This device will automatically detect the setting up or machining condition occurs, the grinding wheel will rapidly retract for safety.
Lineal Scale for X and Z axis
Gives actual slide movement feedback to CNC system up to submicron level,
|Maximum Grinding Diameter||100 mm|
|Minimum Grinding Diameter||5 mm|
|Grinding Depth||100 mm|
|Maximum Component weight (including Chuck)||50 kg|
|Table Stroke||200 mm|
|Rapid Feed Rate||10 m/min|
|Table Stroke||300 mm|
|Rapid Feed Rate||100 m/min|
|Spindle Speed (Variable)||300 - 1250 rpm|
|Swivelling range||-5 deg to 60 deg|
|Ind. Motor||1.5 kW|
|Spindle Speed (Belt Driven)||18000 rpm|
|Ind. Motor||3.7 kW|
|Optional Spindle (Belt Driven)||10000 rpm / 12500 rpm / 15000 rpm / 22400 rpm / 28600 rpm|
|High Frequency Spindle (Optional)||On Request|
|Installed||FANUC / SIEMENS|
|Operation voltage||415 +/- 10 % AC 3 Phase (Volts)|
|Floor Space||L 2500 mm x W 1700 mm|
|Machine Weight||- kg|